What Bow????

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

What Bow????

Postby Lynch-mob-man » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:21 pm

Hey guys i am 15 i have a bow which is old but i have killed deer with it. I have shot alot of bows my favorites would be 1. Reflex ridgeline 2. Mathews drenaline and last bowtech liberty. which would be the better bow???
If you want to hang em low Get a lynchmob
Lynch-mob-man
hunter

Postby skybuster20ga » Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:09 pm

def not the mathews. not because of the other reasons ive posted be but beacuse you 15 and there is no adjustable draw legnth. you are boud to grow a little more. let me rephrase that, you can change the draw a but its costly. new mods. i believe the reflex is adjustable but the have a soft wall. ide go w/ the bowtech......perhaps the tribute instead of the liberty
-keep your booger hook off the bang switch 'till your ready to shoot"
skybuster20ga
hunter

Postby choclab » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:25 pm

I am gonna have to disagree with you Sky. I have been shooting a Reflex Buckskin for 4 years and I can't say enough good things about it. It have a pretty decent valley and the back wall is pretty decent too. I have shot alot of Bowtechs (friend owns a shop) and they are a great bow....but the price isn't very user friendly. I would go with the Reflex for right now. You can always up-grade later. The only bow that I like shooting more than my Reflex is a Ross. They are a fantastic company with a great product (but your gonna pay for it). I would also look into the Fred Bear Instinct. That bow has ALOT of high end features with a very, very user friendly price. What is your draw length and what poundage are you pulling any way kiddo?
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby skybuster20ga » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:36 pm

i agree bowtech is expensive...ross is decent but i dont think they have been out long enough.........besides who makes ross haha. my buddy ahs a reflex, not fair to them but the only one ive shot and it had a soft wall.... i was just lookin At the "grow bow advantage"......ive shot since i was three and know that it sux to grow out of it. i still stick w/ the bowtech now and ive shot and won w/ all of them
-keep your booger hook off the bang switch 'till your ready to shoot"
skybuster20ga
hunter

Postby mjl927 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 pm

I'd go with the Reflex. Hoyt owns Reflex. The Reflex bows are pretty much the same thing as the Hoyts. I own a Hoyt Razortech and love it. But I sometimes wish I would have saved a bit of money and got the near-equivalent Reflex model...which I think just happens to be the Ridgeline.
There is plenty of room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes!
mjl927
hunter

Return to Archery