X Force

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

X Force

Postby side-slippin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:29 pm

any one seen the new PSE out? its called the "X-FORCE". was doin a little research and they say it has an IBO of 348-352. that is really moving. just wondering if anyone has heard any good/bad reviews. reguardless of your opinion about PSE, you have to admit, that is a fast bow!!
"Augustus...
...by-god Woodrow, it's been quite a party ain't it.
...yes sir."
side-slippin
hunter

Postby choclab » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:51 pm

Every bow company has it's place in the world....some people like PSE and some don't......simple as that. As far as the new bow goes, no I have yet to see one in action......the IBO speed is crazy fast though!
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby WIDGEONATOR » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:47 pm

My friend has one, the thing is super fast! When he can harness the bow, he hits the center of the X like I have never seen, but usually he can't group very well. I tried it and I could not group at all with it. I just bought the Guardian from Bowtech and I am kicking butt over my friend that has the X-force.

Yesterday I shot the 80 yard target for the first time with my new bow. I never hit the bullseye at 80 with my old bow. The first 3 arrows, I hit one bullseye, with one right, and one left. Second try, I shot 4 arrows, 2 of which were bullseye's and 2 where touching the edge of the bullseye. :eek:
Only one way to get there, it's in the middle of no where, you gotta get a little mud on the tires.

Correction! Used to have to get a litlle mud on the tires!

WIDGEONATOR
hunter

Return to Archery