Best arrows for Whisper Biscuit?

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Best arrows for Whisper Biscuit?

Postby DeadGreenHead » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:28 pm

Has anyone experimented with different arrows through a Whisper Biscuit? I have been told that the Easton Axis ST are smaller diameter, therefore they are quite a bit quieter. I am willing to try one more set of arrows, then I am going to a drop away. I am shooting Carbon Express right now and they are SUPER LOUD.
DeadGreenHead
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:41 pm

I never shot througha a biscuit but are you sure its that that is makeig the noise, and if by chance it is I don't think smaller arrows are going to make a difference. We've had plenty of dicussions on the biscuit before and just my take on it is unless your spot and stalking or have a problem keeping the arrow on the rest then get a drop away. Why waste more money on arrows?
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby skybuster20ga » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:23 pm

if i were to buy any easton shaft at this point in time ide shoot full metal jackets. ive shot alllllllll easton shafts in hunting and tourney situations and by far this is tyhe best shaft ive shot
-keep your booger hook off the bang switch 'till your ready to shoot"
skybuster20ga
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:07 pm

i shot carbon express through my WB and it wasnt bad (i shot 3 different kinds through it and noise never was a problem, the rest was a pain in the butt, but noise wasnt an issue). the best advice i can give is throw the WB in the deepest river you can find, and go with the drop away. i made the switch to a trophy ridge drop-zone rest, and i dont know how i ever shot that WB?
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Return to Archery