PSE X Force

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

PSE X Force

Postby budalcorn45 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 pm

Hey Everyone,
Just curious if anyone shoots, or has shot the new PSE X Force. I saw the video of the product test on Youtube the other day, and was very intrigued. I went to Cabelas on Sunday though, and they said that it was a pro-shop only model bow, and that everyone that they had talked to about it said that it was incredibly hard to draw. The guy said it was awkward to pull back. I haven't really checked into yet, but I was just wondering if anyone out there has? I am looking to upgrade my bow to something faster this summer, so I thought I would start the research early. Thanks for the opinions.
budalcorn45
hunter

Postby DeadGreenHead » Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:06 pm

Look at the Elite Bows www.elitearchery.com. They are almost as fast as the X-Force and they are a lot smoother and quieter.
DeadGreenHead
hunter

Postby Greenhead Grappler » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:18 am

DeadGreenHead wrote:Look at the Elite Bows www.elitearchery.com. They are almost as fast as the X-Force and they are a lot smoother and quieter.

i shot an elite synergy the other day. smoothest thing to ever push an arrow! but ive heard good things bout PSE. i just dont care for the look of em.
Canceling Flights in the backwater of Northwest LA
Greenhead Grappler
Forum Moderator

Postby C M Wings » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 am

Those new SPE bows are hard to draw and have a valley so short it's not funny. I bet they are fast - but it's easier to fraw back 70 with a good draw curve than their 60.
Ducks
C M Wings
hunter

Postby C M Wings » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:05 am

Oh yeah - almost forgot...

Those new SPE and those fast eleite bows use a double cam setup.

Never again... single cams are the only way I'll go, and I dont need 350 fps for 40yards and under anyway......
Ducks
C M Wings
hunter

Postby budalcorn45 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:25 pm

Yeah, I agree with ya...I really liked the PSE X force, but someone put it to me pretty plain and simple. "You could have a bow that shoots 700 feet per second, but if you can't hold it back in draw position for more than 2 seconds it does you NO good." I went a shot a ton of bows, and I went with the Bowtech Guardian. Smoking fast, and 0 hand vibration. That thing is sick nasty! Thanks for the input, I went and tried out the Elite as well per your guys' advice.
Maria, there are a lot of women floating in the river...But you are the only one I would like to mount and stuff above my fireplace. (Max Goldman, Grumpier old Men)
budalcorn45
hunter

Return to Archery