PSE one cam impact?

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

PSE one cam impact?

Postby 919QuackerStacker » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Im lookin at buying a bow i kno it is a PSE the limbs say one cam impact never heard of this before and cant seem to find any info about it on the net any help would be great thanx
shoot first ask questions later
919QuackerStacker
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:55 am

I shoot an old PSE and have no problems with it. Alot of people don't like them because they use different sized parts from other brands. After I get this duck hunting stuff bought I'm going to get a new bow. I've heard the Diamond Black Ice is good. I'd look into it if I were you. Diamonds are fairly enexpensive, quiet as a whisper, and are right up there in quality with the Matthews and Bowtech. If you can't afford any of those you could also look into Parker. I just got my buddy into archery and he's never shot anything in his life. His first time he shot a group, they were in a five inch circle at ten yards.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 919QuackerStacker » Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:33 am

if i get this bow im goin to use it for bowfishin i already have a hoyt i use for deer huntin i am mainly lookin for info on that bow like how old of a bow is it are they good bows (no failure and parts) and what they went for new i am goin to offer him 125 for it it is in fairly good shape and has been recently restrung
919QuackerStacker
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:51 am

I like PSE's. My brother just got my dads PSE from the 1990's, it's still shoots fine. Mine is a PSE F-2 and it's got some age to it too. They aren't a facncy bow but they get the job done. For 125 I'd give it a go. Do you know how old it is? The one's that are old like my brothers have very little let off, and most of them aren't too forgiving. I can still drill the bull at 40 yards though.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 919QuackerStacker » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:32 am

no... i dont kno how old it is it doesnt look that old it has a pretty good let off he is askin 150 but if i cant get it for 125 i might let walk and hold out for another one it is a friend of a guy i work with who has it so.... this guy is kinda hard to catch up with but he is suppose to be callin me today sometime and let me kno if he will let it go for 125 it has a decent size cam on the bottom and a wheel on top 60-70 lb draw and i think 30 ata with about 50% or so let off
919QuackerStacker
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:48 am

It's fairly new then. I paid 250 for mine, but it came with all the fixings sights, arrows, a target, and a case. You should test fire it before you fork the money over to him, or goto your local pro shop and find a PSE that looks a little like it and shoot it.

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Archery