PSE X force

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

PSE X force

Postby WIgunner30 » Fri May 02, 2008 6:54 pm

hi my buddy recently got singed up as pse pro staffer. Ive shot Hoyt so far my whole life and hes trying to talk to me into a pse. what do u guys think of the x force dream season? seems fast.
WIgunner30
hunter

Postby YoungGun1991 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Team PSE all the way! I love mine. But man its up to you, whatever feels good is what you should go with.
Respect the GAD!
YoungGun1991
hunter

Postby firebird » Mon May 05, 2008 8:47 am

I switched from PSE to Hoyt last year-my wife bought me a hoyt for Christmas, so I became a hoyt shooter. I killed a great bull elk with it with no troubles. Honestly there doesn't seem like enough difference for the average hunter to really notice... All upper end bows are fast quiet and accurate. I do think PSE stepped it up a notch with the X force. If you haven't already made the switch shoot as many brands as you can get your hands on then make the call. I have shot the pse, hoyt, mathews and ross and shot them all well and cannot honestly say one was noticeably better than another.
There is no help for this kind of insanity. I'm just a duck hunter, and should not be held accountable for all my actions between October 1st and freeze-up. Gordon MacQuarrie
firebird
hunter

Return to Archery