Shoot RAGE......Trust Me

From big game to target practice to 3d shoots

Moderators: LaRedneck, birddog crazy, buffleheadnc2

Postby Waterfowlhammer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:09 pm

Those blades are illegal in our state. i would never use them. i stick behind montec broadheads! :thumbsup: they are truly the best broadheads that i have ever shot. Haven't lost one animal with them and they go right through all the animals
Waterfowlhammer
hunter

Postby BojanglesHunter » Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:23 pm

Coming from someone who has worked part time in a archery pro shop, let me fill your ear up with a little info on the rage.

When they first came out I was shooting the rocky mnt snypers and decided to give them a try. The first set I bought didnt open on the deer I shot (in the pumper, broadside, @ 23 yds/ no reason why it shouldnt have). Two weeks later we got a letter from rage saying they were recalling all there broadheads because of this. I sent them back and they replaced them for free( they do have good customer service though). ANyways, with that pack they sent I shot at two deer and missed over both of thems back with some crazy arrow flight. A little time later rage recalled them again for opening in flight causing the arrow to plain(explains the crazy arrow flight). Needless to say after all this stuff, I am back to shooting my faithfull rocky mnt "Snypers". (Never had a problem with them, o-ring or not, they are the shiv) Good Luck though, hope this doesnt happen to you. :no:
Labs, the best family dog and hunting companion in the universe!

2009 Season

WIll get back with you on that!
BojanglesHunter
hunter

Previous

Return to Archery