First Gun

From the .22 to the mighty 50 caliber

Moderator: fowl_wishes

First Gun

Postby RebelYell » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:59 pm

I am looking to buy a revolver, but don't have a lot of extra cash floating around. Is it possible to buy a used revolver for around $250 that will at least be reliable? If so, what should I be on the lookout for? I was going to go down to cabelas this weekend but the swine flu has kept me from doing some shopping around like i would have liked to.. Any suggestions are appreciated
RebelYell
hunter

Re: First Gun

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:14 pm

RebelYell wrote:I am looking to buy a revolver, but don't have a lot of extra cash floating around. Is it possible to buy a used revolver for around $250 that will at least be reliable? If so, what should I be on the lookout for? I was going to go down to cabelas this weekend but the swine flu has kept me from doing some shopping around like i would have liked to.. Any suggestions are appreciated

What are you wanting it for? Try www.budsgunshop.com They have used and new guns and have some of the best prices out there IMO. So long as you have an FFL to ship to, that's the way I'd go. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Rifle and Handgun forum