Any-1 out here shoot the SAKO TIkka T3 Lite Stainless ?

From the .22 to the mighty 50 caliber

Moderator: fowl_wishes

Any-1 out here shoot the SAKO TIkka T3 Lite Stainless ?

Postby OakMossy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 pm

I just bought one of these 270 SAKO TIkka T3 Lite Stainless , headed to the gun range to site this puppy in it has for optics Center Point CP416AORG 4x16x56mm Scope with Leupold QRW Rings (that fit the Burris Mounts), I have heard and read some great reviews, just wondered if anyone out here has one and what their take on it is.
Thx in advance.

Mossy
"If it has fins, its hooked,If it flies, it dies, if it walks and edible its in my freezer"
OakMossy
hunter

Re: Any-1 out here shoot the SAKO TIkka T3 Lite Stainless ?

Postby ajmorell » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 am

A good friend of mine has the T3 lite stainless in .243. The gun is sub MOA with factory ammo and shoots even better with hand loads.
Andy
ajmorell
Forum Moderator

Postby sbretting60 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:29 am

I have the T3 Lite in 7mm-Mag. I have only had it for one season so far but I love it. My cousin has a 270 and it is the reason I got mine. I went shooting with him and after a couple shots I was sold.

-Shawn
sbretting60
hunter

Postby killerv » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:25 am

Don't personally own one but have seen what they can do. I worked for a rifle tuning shop for several years while in college and they are a very accurate gun for the money. Give it a good cleaning before you go out on the range for a first time, get a fouler shot through it and start your 3 shot groups. Remember, for that 1MOA you may have to try several different factory loads to find out what the gun likes or find someone who can tune it for you. Also gonna have to have a good rest and remember to let your barrel rest too once it starts heating up. You should have no problem getting 1MOA like they say.
killerv
hunter

Return to Rifle and Handgun forum