AK-47 questions

From the .22 to the mighty 50 caliber

Moderator: fowl_wishes

AK-47 questions

Postby duckdozer » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey guys I am looking for a few things for my newly acquired WASR-10 AK. I have put on a ATI Strikeforce Scorpion stock set, now I am looking for some destroyer grey magazines, scope mount (co-witness is a +), scope, a decent laser, decent flashlight, and a destroyer grey vertical grip with bi-pod. Anyone know where I might be able to find these things? I haven't been able to find the grey stuff. I really like the contrast of the black and grey and would like to continue that out with my accessories. Brownells doesnt have anything with grey that I looking for.

I have been looking at a POSP scope w/mount for my AK as I do wish to use it to shoot deer if needed come deer season. What are you guys using for a scope/mounts and what are your groups that I could expect? What are you guys liking for hunting rounds and plinking rounds?

If you want shoot me a PM as this isnt the busiest forum on here but others may have the same questions as me.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 59
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Re: AK-47 questions

Postby Mr. spooky » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm

maby here has shat your looking for????
http://www.tacticalaccessories.com/prod ... 8hdtnpb536
spooky
Mr. spooky
hunter

Postby duckdozer » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am

Couldnt find it there, not even a scope/mount combo. I was told by the gunshop that o'rielly's will color match a rattle can for me for $8ish I might just go that route if I cant find anything online premade.
Aux Lake H Maxine NAVHDA NA Prize 2 103pts
Retrieves Season #1 ('13) 185
Season #2 ('14) 197
Season #3 ('15) 59
Mallyard wrote:LOL... Truck+Gas+Basic Knowledge of Waterfowl habits = chance at sucess!
duckdozer
hunter

Postby ibedamn » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

One other thing you got to look at, to go with your AK... http://www.slidefire.com/ This thing is great, you can fire 100 rounds in 7 seconds and it's legal. Their web site has a short video. I got mine local, but www.bambamguns.com handles a lot of accessories.
ibedamn
hunter

Return to Rifle and Handgun forum