For an airline pilot?

From the .22 to the mighty 50 caliber

Moderator: fowl_wishes

Postby JSODEP5338 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:35 am

michigan wrote:I think I'm getting tired of this. If I wanted drama, I woulda joined a soap opera forum.

:withstupid: like sands through the hourglass...... :toofunny:
I'm not here for a long time, I'm here for a good time!
JSODEP5338
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:36 am

You guys need to calm down.
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby Gooseboy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:36 pm

Boomn4x4 wrote:I'm not concerned what a hole in the plane will do. What would concern me is a hole in the control panel. A single bullet in the fuselage may not take a plane down, but a hole in the instrument panel sure as heck can! Those is a lot of sensitive equipment in the cockpit. I'd be absolutly willing to bet that the threat of an accidental dischage is far greater than a hostile hijacking.

I don't disagree that there should be someone on the plane carrying a weapon, but the pilot sure as heck shouldn't be.

And Gooseboy.......Don't think for a second that you can post up a contorversial topic and expect EVERYONE to agree with you. And then when someone does disagree with you, your simple solution is to tell them to leave you alone...... I don't think so. if you are going to stick you neck out like that you better be willing to take some heat back.

Also it wouldnt take the plane down just disable some of the systems. But there is two sets, one for the co pilot and one for the pilot. :thumbsup:
The group ended up with 420 birds.

(\__/) This is my bunny. There
(='.'=) are many like him but this
(")_(")one is mine. Cut and paste the bunny into your signature to help the bunny gain world domination !
Gooseboy
Banned

Postby Michigan » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:45 pm

The last word is now in. Let's everyone shake hands so we can get this thread back in line. If cooler heads can not prevail, this thread should be locked.
Michigan
hunter

Postby kcduckslayer » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:52 pm

last chance to get this thread straightened out.

I am tired of all this. Straighten it out or I'm locking this thread and reporting to Admin.

Everyone here is adults. Act like it.
kcduckslayer
hunter

Postby bgoldhunter » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:26 pm

Don't you think locking the thread is a bit harsh? Seems like it has calmed down, and everyone has lost interest in the thread. I would personally just let it be...
bgoldhunter
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:31 pm

Its absoloutly ridicolous you are a grown man and im a 14 year old and when i contact you saying if you leave me alone ill leave you alone and you say well i wont promise anything and you keep looking for arguments

:withstupid: you are right you are 14 years old and if you were very mature at all you would understand that both rubber buckshot or a taser would be very good ideas... and on top of that i am sure if your daddy feels the need to carry he can decide and he shouldn't have to feel like it because you want him to i mean he is a grown man as you say...

and want do you mean by all the things going on in airlines today one thing, athough it was huge and i am not disrepecting it, happened five years ago

i am happy your dad got the job... as an plane flyer guy... but until he dose go though classes i wouldn't feel he would have the jugement needed for the responabily of peoples life... as i wouldn't feel myself or most people would ...

tell him to sign up for kick boxing or some kun fu crap
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: j/k man
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Previous

Return to Rifle and Handgun forum