A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
Found this place just before the early Wood Duck season on Reelfoot Lake.
Shriners Helping Kids Defy the Odds
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: Reelfoot Lake TN
Awesome. New desktop picture for me.
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 1698
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Western KY
That is one sweet pic.
is it a honeyhole for ducks
on the X in Saskatchewan
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
All i can say is: Wow thats a nice place.
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:52 pm
- Location: Eastern, Idaho
Wow, that is a really cool spot. In some ways it looks like a scared or holy spot.
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm
right place at the right time, good job
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:15 pm
- Location: Fort Worth Tx
2 Mallards 1 Black duck 1 Canvasback
4 Hooded Mergansers 13 Buffleheads
1 Common Golden Eye 1 Longtail
2 Green wing teal 2 Surf scoters
3 wood ducks 1 Shoveler
14 canada geese
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm
- Location: Virginia
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions
“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
- Posts: 3967
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:06 am
- Location: Lafayette, LA
Waterfowl Hunting- not a passion an obsession.
Flat Coated Retrievers- gotta lov em
Ducks/Dogs/Guns/Beer/Jack D/cope/buddys=good old time
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 pm
Very nice work.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:22 am
- Location: South Jordan, UT
- Posts: 5075
- Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:33 am
- Location: NorCal
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest