A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
Here is one from yesterday.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:24 pm
That looks awesome
2 Mallards 1 Black duck 1 Canvasback
4 Hooded Mergansers 13 Buffleheads
1 Common Golden Eye 1 Longtail
2 Green wing teal 2 Surf scoters
3 wood ducks 1 Shoveler
14 canada geese
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:14 pm
- Location: Virginia
Shriners Helping Kids Defy the Odds
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:46 am
- Location: Reelfoot Lake TN
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
- Posts: 3436
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am
That is one calm day..have you thought about using a circular polarizer. makes shots on water look great in the right lighting conditions.
Keep the pics coming
on the X in Saskatchewan
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:42 pm
- Location: eastern idaho
That is one of the coolest pictures I think ive ever seen it looks like it came out of a magazine.
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest