A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 pm
- Location: Smyrna , Delaware
I love pintail's there probably my favorite next to woodies
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:30 pm
I have suspended the suspension on the suspended, allowing the suspended to post in a non-suspending manner.
- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:56 am
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
beautiful bird, nice pictures! Love the ones in flight!
One of the greatest skills you can develop is the ability to ignore those that annoy you...
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:38 pm
- Location: AZ
Love the pictures! One of the birds i have yet to harvest. A fully plumbed pintail.
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm
- Location: North Dakota
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest