A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:12 pm
- Location: Smyrna , Delaware
on the X in Saskatchewan
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
You take some damn nice pictures. You mind if i steal one of thoes for my desktop background?
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:39 pm
amazing pics. what camera and lense do you use. now that the season is over i spend my free time looking at pics.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:56 pm
yeah..great pics man.
Foamy Log Blind@ ProStaff
"Why sport an Oak when you can float a Log"
Retrieves by Gunner: 23
- Posts: 3097
- Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 pm
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mallard75 and 7 guests