A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
I need to be outdoors and with everything closed including VT grouse I jumped the border to NY and had a good morning hunt. The wind was whipping and the snow was flying but so were the birds. I have a large nikon DSLR but due to the weight I grabbed my wife's little point and shoot nikon.
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: vt
on the X in Saskatchewan
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
"Pass a Tradition Along"
- Posts: 745
- Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:38 am
- Location: Shapleigh, Maine
Really nice looking shotgun you have there.
- Posts: 5131
- Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:09 am
- Location: breakin' hearts and blastin' farts in WI
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest