Duck hunting Photo contest with prizes!!

A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.

Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler

Duck hunting Photo contest with prizes!!

Postby TXduckHTR » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Now that the season is over we will all be finding other ways to occupy our time. I know that all the duck hunters will be revisiting all the memories from the past seasons. I decided to do a photo contest every month starting Feb 1st to keep our mind on hunting and share our memories with other fellow duck hunters. There will be a contest every month. Here is how it will work. There will be prizes for the top 5 finishers.

1.Email your your favorite duck hunting photo you took or were apart of to jp@operationduckhunt.org

2. I will then take the images and post them to our "Operation Duck Hunt" Facebook page every evening under Contest photos Feb etc....

3. The judging will work by how many "likes" your photo receives which will count for 50% of the judging and the other 50% will be done by our staff at Operation Duck Hunt.

4. The results from the previous months winners will be posted halfway through the next month.

The prizes are as follows.

1st place-Custom ODH paracord call lanyard of your choosing plus a $25 Cabela's Gift card. Plus photograph on ODH website under month won.

2nd place-Custom ODH call lanyard of your choosing and a $10 Cabelas Gift card

3rd place- ODH duck band paracord bracelet and key chain

4th Place- ODH duck band paracord bracelet and ODH vinyl sticker

5th place- ODH duck band keychain and ODH vinyl sticker

Also none of the images received will be used for anything other than this contest. It is just in good fun and to share our memories of hunting with eathother.

Good luck and lets get this started!

J.P. Operation Duck Hunt Director
TXduckHTR
hunter

Re: Duck hunting Photo contest with prizes!!

Postby REM1100 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

Napping Mallard.. not a dead duck

In good companyImage
on the X in Saskatchewan
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Return to Outdoor Photography Forum