some of my fav's

A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.

Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler

some of my fav's

Postby MotoStar929rr » Sun May 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Never posted in this forum...but here's a few of my fav. pics from the las t year or so..

My two missouri birds. 23lb 10.5"beard 3/4" spurs and 19 lb jake

Next 2 are from smithville lake on a day we got skunked. My 1 year old pup, Magnum didn't care, he's all about gettin' out there too.

The next are from Smithville when the freeze hit so hard. We killed our mallards, a pintail, and a canadian in less than an hour and fifteen. All over 12 junk
goose floaters and 4 duck decoys. Location, location, location...Wind was blowin birds away...wore magnum plumb out. Gosh I love this stuff!!:biggrin:

Hard eraned birds on a slow day at 4-rivers.

Yesterday at Truman on the very first voyage with the mud motor I made from scratch. Turned out great. WOW, the water is WAY UP here in Missouri!! I usually
drive a quarter mile or more past the road closed sign before I get to water to put in on. Crazy. A beautiful sunset too.

Last edited by MotoStar929rr on Sun May 20, 2007 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MotoStar929rr
hunter

Postby Kiskadinna » Sun May 20, 2007 4:28 pm

Awesome pictures - you made that mud motor from scratch? Excuse my not knowing much about mud motors - but that thing looks pretty nice, especially the ducks on the back end. So did you fabricate all the parts yourself or source them from other places?
-Erik

Edit: never mind, I looked in the other forum and aw your description. Amazing.
Kiskadinna
Super Moderator

Postby ItFliesItDies05 » Mon May 21, 2007 7:28 pm

Man those are some awesome pics. Where abouts was your blind on the lake?? We tried this year and only killed 2 ducks on the lake but had some great days in the fields with all the geese. Also did you get those turkeys on public land around the lake ?? But anyways sweet pics man good luck next year on the lake!
ItFliesItDies05
hunter

Return to Outdoor Photography Forum