A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
- Posts: 1961
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:20 pm
- Location: Fargo, ND
Very nice - thanks for sharing!
Not a bad season it would appear.
- Super Moderator
- Posts: 1819
- Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:04 pm
- Location: Minnesota
I enjoyed the photos. You guys have a good time by the looks of things. You even shoot a duck or two once in a while huh?
- Posts: 3816
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:21 pm
- Location: St. Lawrence River, NY
yall are some duck killin bastad's
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:47 am
- Location: South Carolina
If it flies it dies
"My guns will be pulled out of my cold dead hands, with the bolts locked back, the barrels smoking, and a pile of empty magazines and brass at my feet. "
"kill em' all, let God sort em out."
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:03 am
- Location: watertown, wi
so were you pulling those snows out of the timber?
I support PETA...People Eating Tastey Animals
- Posts: 323
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:51 pm
- Location: nuevo,CA
3 banded birds in one trip? I hate you.
Nice pics and congrats on a great season.
- Posts: 3715
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Mobile, AL
What would it take to hunt with you guys? Great pics and season
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:57 pm
- Location: new jersey
Dead hens dont lay eggs.
GET YOUR BOOGER HOOK OFF MY BANGSTICK!
08/09 Season Totals
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:17 pm
- Location: SW IOWA
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest