A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
"I only wish I were as good a duck hunter as my dog wants me to be."
Advil Pro Staff
- Posts: 358
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 pm
- Location: Whidbey Island, WA
awesome birds!! wish we could see some of those in my state!!
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:02 pm
- Location: chisago city,MN
travesty to see those birds locked up when they should be flying amongst the rock outcroppings of Downeast acadia Maine. The egg tooth on that plumed drake is a little long almost like a Pacific eider but the olive green makes it more like an Atlantic Borealis common eider. Cool pics thanks
Dahci needs a Trash Pump
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:46 pm
- Location: Earth
First time I have seen them up close. nice pics and birds
My Maritime trip on a whale tour boat got me within a quarter of a mile and they looked huge
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
kill counts are for snipers and fighter pilots, not sportsmen.
- Posts: 1076
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:26 pm
- Location: in the duck blind down wind of you !!!!!!!
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest