A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:09 pm
- Location: Ab, Cd
very cool pics!!!!!
DUCKS ARE GOOD EATS. EAT WHAT YOU KILL.
- Posts: 1146
- Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: south prairie, Washington
They are so big. I like to watch them dive to fish.
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 pm
- Location: Chincoteague, VA
The lake that I hunt on will get 1000's of them on their migration south...
Make Dem Splash
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 am
- Location: Hastings, MN
You are geting pretty good with the canon..yhat is some detail on the beak
Maybe we'll cross paths soon as I usually fish near Red Deer and take wild pics with my Sony A200
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
Yeah thats great and all but where are the ducks???
- Posts: 6217
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests