A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
It was a beautiful sunset tonight, so I ran and grabbed the camera and was snapping a few, and all of a sudden I hear GEESE!! I've wanted one of these for a long time! And sure enough... had a flock of geese fly through low right into the sunset!!! BINGO!! Check it out!
HOOSIER H.I.T. SQUAD
Buck Gardner Calls Pro-staff
Dakota Decoy X-treme Team
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:59 pm
- Location: New Whiteland
Wow, what a beautiful picture.
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:51 am
- Location: Reston, VA
very nice. no filter, no effects? that red is incredible!
- Posts: 1101
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:44 pm
- Location: elev. 6820, central NM
- Posts: 620
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:12 pm
- Location: St. John, In
What sunset all I see are geese
HaHa Great Pic.
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:36 pm
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 18014
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
- Location: Indiana
That sure is purdy
- Posts: 6189
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:02 pm
- Location: Southern Wisconsin
That is one mean postcard pic
You would have to set the ISO at least 800-1000 to get the shots...this is not a point and shoot camera pic more towards a DSLR
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
wow, nice picture! what camera are you using?
Booney3721 wrote:Try being a dishwasher/Grill cook/ellectrition/garbage disposer and your owner/boss is a fat greek woman who cals you names as Retard, stupid, idiot, molocah, f*** face and tard, and tells you that you was the inspiration for abortion and birth control.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 6650
- Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:54 pm
- Location: Livingston, Montana
That should be in some DU magazine or something.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 4560
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:45 pm
- Location: OR
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest