A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
What are these guy? Took the pic in central Saskatchewan in Oct
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
Specks or Wight Front Geese.
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 pm
- Location: Chincoteague, VA
They're definately specks of some sort, but they look alot darker than the ones I'm used to normally seeing.
- Posts: 1600
- Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:53 pm
- Location: Southeast Texas
Specks, looks like some immature juvenilles mixed in with adults.
Bill Saunders Game Calls Field Staff
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:22 pm
- Location: Dyer, IN
100% specks. looks like the picture was taken on an overcast day, thats why they look darker.
three shots, three kills!!!!
goose huntin SOLA style
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:23 pm
- Location: south louisiana
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests