A place to share and ask questions about outdoor photography.
Moderators: Kiskadinna, Greenhead Grappler
the whitetail gets my vote. great pics. Thanks for sharing
What time is shooting time?
- Posts: 955
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:50 pm
- Location: Chickahominy River, VA
- Posts: 1208
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:04 pm
- Location: Chincoteague, VA
I'd shoot whitey.
Going for 50!
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:50 pm
- Location: MO
- Posts: 557
- Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm
- Location: Holden, MA
White tail would bleed
Take care of your feet!
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:19 pm
- Location: Nashville, TN
- Posts: 159
- Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:56 pm
Rem you need to toss this muley in to make the decision a little harder
- Posts: 1319
- Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:09 pm
- Location: Ab, Cd
Well mulies might be a litle gamey in taste because of the rut but since this poor bugger is up againt the snow fence and is broad side..I would take him down with the 308 ..he would be easier to get acess to put in the suv versus the other two in the hills
- Provincial Moderator
- Posts: 1277
- Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:14 pm
- Location: Western Canada
Return to Outdoor Photography Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests