Huntin Va waters.

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Huntin Va waters.

Postby cut_un » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Must admit guys, I'm not been stopping by like I should to check on all our military waterfowlers stationed here in Va. Just wanted to let you know if I can be of any help to get ya where a few birds are,please pm me and I'll do what I can. Most all of my hunting is in central Va. in and around the lakes and river systems so a small drive may be in order.
Also, as a thought, maybe we here on VA.DHC could set up a military hunt of sorts. I know LD is always working his butt off to make sure you guys have whatever you need to enjoy a day on the water. Maybe we could post up,set a date for a military waterfowl"to do" :grooving: What ya think LD???
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Re: Huntin Va waters.

Postby TrogDog » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm

cut_un wrote:Must admit guys, I'm not been stopping by like I should to check on all our military waterfowlers stationed here in Va. Just wanted to let you know if I can be of any help to get ya where a few birds are,please pm me and I'll do what I can. Most all of my hunting is in central Va. in and around the lakes and river systems so a small drive may be in order.
Also, as a thought, maybe we here on VA.DHC could set up a military hunt of sorts. I know LD is always working his butt off to make sure you guys have whatever you need to enjoy a day on the water. Maybe we could post up,set a date for a military waterfowl"to do" :grooving: What ya think LD???

Well I have get the Duck hunting down here on the VA Beach end cover If anyone has ? about hunting PM I will shot you in the right places. I have been talking to alot of Fisherman not the hunter around here they have been very helpfully more than I can say for the hunter in this AREA.

Will
TrogDog
hunter

Re: Huntin Va waters.

Postby k9horseluvr » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Sounds like a great idea Cut! If any of you ADMs can make it out there it will be a great experience. Cut is a great guy and you will have a wonderful time.

K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Return to Military Forum