Never Forget- 68 years ago today

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Never Forget- 68 years ago today

Postby apexhunter » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:44 am

Let us never forget those that paid the ultimate price 68 years ago today as a lazy Sunday morning was turned upside down by the Japanese surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.

God Rest those that died that day and in the subsequent months and years in the fight for our liberty and freedom and many thanks for those currently serving our Armed Forces.
"Shoot low boys...they're riding shetland ponies in search of true grit" Lewis Grizzard
apexhunter
hunter

Re: Never Forget- 68 years ago today

Postby TopGunMich » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm

I posted a Remember Pearl Harbor on the honey hole. I cant believe people werent checking in! I agree, Never Forget!

Half the reason I wont drive a Japanese car.......................................
STIMULUS PKG THAT WOULD WORK: PUT A $1000 DOLLAR REWARD ON THE 15 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY, $2500 ON DRUG DEALERS, & $5000 ON TERROIST, $10000 ON POLITICANS !!!!!!
TopGunMich
hunter

Re: Never Forget- 68 years ago today

Postby k9horseluvr » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 am

This is definitely a day to reflect on and remember those who lost their lives on such a horrible day. They made the ultimate sacrifice and showed the true resiliency of America and all those who put their lives on the line to defend this great country

Fair Winds & Following Seas....Shipmates

K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Return to Military Forum