The White House proposes our pay raise

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

The White House proposes our pay raise

Postby USMC duck hunter » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 am

Fellas, I'm sorry to say our pay raise for next year is on the table. 1.4% the lowest pay raise since the military became all volunteer. I know its bad to sit around and be mad about it i'm going to continue to serve any way. I'm just angry that all these young kids voted for the change I'd like to see some change in my pocket.
USMC duck hunter
hunter

Re: The White House proposes our pay raise

Postby airborneduckhunter » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:50 pm

I hear ya. "Change" is about all that will be in your pocket.
USMC duck hunter wrote:Fellas, I'm sorry to say our pay raise for next year is on the table. 1.4% the lowest pay raise since the military became all volunteer. I know its bad to sit around and be mad about it i'm going to continue to serve any way. I'm just angry that all these young kids voted for the change I'd like to see some change in my pocket.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell
airborneduckhunter
hunter

Postby Ichabod97 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm

doesn't surprise me one bit. the jackass dumps billions of dollars into all kinds of programs that don't work out, don't create jobs, etc...but will not fork out a good pay raise for the people that shed the blood and defend the country. the next election needs to get here quick!
Nick "Ichabod"
Waterfowl Mafia

Modified Scissor Blind ppt
Ichabod97
State Moderator

Postby astrobud311 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Ichabod97 wrote:doesn't surprise me one bit. the jackass dumps billions of dollars into all kinds of programs that don't work out, don't create jobs, etc...but will not fork out a good pay raise for the people that shed the blood and defend the country. the next election needs to get here quick!

AGREE 100%. The Democrats always do this when there in office.
Ryan
Waterfowl Mafia
Virginia Duck Junkies Field Staff
Virginia Beach, VA
Serving In The Greatest NAVY In The World
astrobud311
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Of course we don't get a pay raise....they have to save that money for all the government programs that give free money to illegal immigrants! If you are on Facebook and are not already a fan of "Being Conservative" you need to! They sell some Tshirts and the one they have now says "January 20, 2013 - The End of an Error"

God Bless our Troops! I would not trade my service for anything! Money is not why I do it and I'm sure not the reason anyone else does it! We love our country!

Hooaaaa!
K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Return to Military Forum