Marines, I need Some Info

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Re: Marines, I need Some Info

Postby chuckduckerUSMC » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 am

salty lance, as far as what ur calling a combat rock i have no idea? my mos is 1812 tank crewman i was chopped over to ceb for this deployment so i have no idea. as far as the dog handling is concerned im an ied dog handler. my black lab has been trained and is trained everyday on hme (homemade explosives) he does very well at it. lots of work. i know there are websites on it but have no clue what they r as far as the military not careing on what u did in the civilan sector let me say that to go to the dog handling class in south carolina there were many that wanted to go but my gunny thought with my duck dog knowlage i was the best choice.
SEXUALLY DEPRIVED 4 YOUR FREEDOM!!
chuckduckerUSMC
hunter

Postby gomarsh » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 am

I C
gomarsh
hunter

Postby towgunner » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:08 am

Went from all that nice armor....to fur...at least its better company! lol
towgunner
hunter

Postby lumpy2181 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:53 pm

I went through PI in 03' and only the guys that blew their recruiters got their blues jackets. Last I heard before I separated a few months ago was that they were issuing the blouses again. Make sure to send him a letter with some kiss marks on the front of it... it'll be good for him. Now, for the rest of you shower shoes, you smell like cash sales and edge dressing. Semper Fi!
Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Previous

Return to Military Forum