Massachusetts Military, Want to go Hunting?

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Massachusetts Military, Want to go Hunting?

Postby VaTailfeathers » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:48 am

Howdy,
Tailfeathers here. I'm a newbie as of this week to the Military Forum, thanks to LewDog for turning me on to it and the idea of using this forum as a way to connect you guys with hunting opportunities. I am from Virginia and active in our Virginia Waterfowlers Association in many events, some of which are for Wounded Warriors and also the rest of our soldiers and sailors through their formal orgs like WW. We also just take guys out that we find that are stationed in our state, far from their home marsh, and have a hard time finding a place to hunt in our state. A soldier not hunting in our state cause he can't connect....bugs us.
So why am I talking about Virginia on a MAssachusetts thread ? Just giving a little background info is all and connecting me and my Va friends work with what the MAss boys want to do. I also post on the Massachusetts ( I call it Mass a two chets, hehe) and I was talking about this site and using it to link us all up. Get you guys stationed in Mass , out there on the water or in fields smacking birds where you should be on your free time. The Mass boys are interested and have posted a number of open invites in one day, more to come, I'll bet. Good bunch of guys there.This is no formal program or org or anything. Just me linking you and the MAss guys. You'll have to make your own acquaintenances, a simple handshake or a pull of the finger and a fart will do,ha. So...with all this said, if you want to go waterfowl hunting in Masschusetts and don't have a place to go, these guys will take you. It is their, our way of saying thanks and show our appreciation of you all.
Good Gunning.

Heres the link:
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=168793
TF
VaTailfeathers
hunter

Re: Massachusetts Military, Want to go Hunting?

Postby VaTailfeathers » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:44 am

No takers? The guys in Mass have offered invites to any military guys that want to go. They're smacking birds as I write this.
VaTailfeathers
hunter

Re: Massachusetts Military, Want to go Hunting?

Postby MIKE J. » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 pm

VTF, I have taken a few out already. I always have room. :beer:
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Military Forum