For those with military experience to hang out.
Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR
As of 20120202 I'm a dep'r in the USAF. I've yet to pick my job or received my BMT date. I'm pretty excited.
Nick Roehl wrote:Anymore of it on the open forum will result in a 2 week time out. You know the type you give to children when they won't listen.
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 am
VERY NICE !!!!!! BEST OF LUCK.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:27 pm
Good ole Lackland....went through there last April.
When she asked me how drunk I was on a scale of 1-10, and I told her a B-, I knew it wasn't gonna go well....
Credibility = Capability + Will
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 am
- Location: TennArkaMissAbama to NW LA
Congrats! Enjoy the chair-force...uh...i mean the Air Force.
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2843
- Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:09 pm
- Location: Norfolk, VA / Jacksonville, FL
Return to Military Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest