FIND YOUR BUDS, (WEB SITE)

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

FIND YOUR BUDS, (WEB SITE)

Postby QUACK3XS » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 pm

There's a web site to check out http://www.togetherweserved.com. Check it out it's free. I've been a member of the NAVY forum for awhile & I've found lots of old friends

:thumbsup:
Last edited by QUACK3XS on Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Nice

Postby afman87 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:54 pm

Hey quack,
Thats cool! Its funny how quickly we lose touch with people, but thats how it goes i guess.
afman87
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:17 pm

you bet buddy, pass the word :thumbsup:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby tarheel yankee » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Cool beans..I checked it out, but the Army site is under construction I guess.
Chris
U.S. Army, Infantry,.........RETIRED!!!
tarheel yankee
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:48 pm

tarheel yankee wrote:Cool beans..I checked it out, but the Army site is under construction I guess.

Yeah sorry to hear that, they problably got some SEABEES building it so it won't be long

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by QUACK3XS on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:41 am

I've been on there for awhile and have found alot of guys I'd lost touch with. It's a great site!
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby Texashunter88 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:45 am

If i were you i would delete anypart that you have in this site!!! OPSEC just came out and said this is a bad site!!! The people that made this site are actually from germany and are using the site to get your information and were everyone is located and stuff!!! Not good!!! Just some info
Texashunter88
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:43 am

Is this rumor or fact
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby Texashunter88 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:40 am

It came down strait from OPSEC and ACC(Air Combat Comand) head quarters and Put it on the black list banning military members from it!!!
Texashunter88
hunter

Postby woodie77 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 am

i think that is a load of crap...i have been a member of the site for a little over a year and had nothing but good things come from it...and all of my friends on there have the same to say...i think somebody got some scuttlebutt...that would be rumors for you other military service members outside the navy...
Ready to get wet and chase feathers
woodie77
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:13 am

I would sure like to see some proof.....if it's black listed....I wanna see the list. Also if active duty & reserves are banned from using it.......how come so many of my fellow seabee/ active duty brothers & sisters are still using it..........All my friends would be charged under the UCMJ with conduct unbecoming, dis-obeying a direct order etc....... :huh: I'm not saying I don't believe you .....YET, all I want is some proof :thumbsup:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby woodie77 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:23 am

QUACK3XS wrote:I would sure like to see some proof.....if it's black listed....I wanna see the list. Also if active duty & reserves are banned from using it.......how come so many of my fellow seabee/ active duty brothers & sisters are still using it..........All my friends would be charged under the UCMJ with conduct unbecoming, dis-obeying a direct order etc....... :huh: I'm not saying I don't believe you .....YET, all I want is some proof :thumbsup:

same here...i have officer and enlisted friends still using it...so i would need to see some proof also...
Ready to get wet and chase feathers
woodie77
hunter

Postby drake~slayer » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:21 pm

This is a great site. I just spent all day on it. :smile: . I found friends that i havent heard from in years. Thank you for posting it.
I dont know how anyone can use any of the info I put on there. I too would need proof that it was black listed. I have a buddy that is currently in bagdad using this site. Youd think that it would be stoped if'n it were banned...
Shoot 'em in the face.
drake~slayer
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:12 pm

I just received notification via my chain of command that the reports about the site are false. This site is run by retired/active military for active/retired military. It is a great site. I've found dozens of people I had lost touch with.
K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Return to Military Forum