Hope you guys got in on some good hunts!!!

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Hope you guys got in on some good hunts!!!

Postby cut_un » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:36 am

Season is over here in Va. as of yesterday, it's my hope that with the idea of giving "you guys/gals" an opportinity to have a place to meet others, get together/talk duck and make plans to improve your waterfowling opportinities when you are stationed "away from your home waters". This site can be a great place to get started with next years plans :thumbsup:

Go for it!, the idea was hatched here in Va. but I'd love to see it spread to other states by next season :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:26 pm

Yes, lets hear about your season!!!?????
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:53 pm

Well, the season ended pretty good for us! We finally found a honey hole closer to home. Next year we should have a permanent blind set up there and plan to pass it down to another AD Fowler when we are transferred elsewhere. Five of us are hunting it now and when we have an open seat we will post up to invite another ADM Fowler. I have had plenty of help from the members of DHC as I was beginning my waterfowl "career" here in VA and want to do the same for others. Make sure everyone checks out the link Cut put up for volunteering. LD posted a link for a simple way to help out. Hope all had a great season. I will post up pics once I get them developed (forgot digital so had to use disposable).
K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby k9horseluvr » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Forgot to ad....LD and Cut- I think I speak for our entire crew when I say "You are welcome in our blind anytime". Thanks for all you have done.
K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Return to Military Forum