Branch of service.

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

With branch of the service are you in?

Army
22%
Navy
18%
Marine
22%
Air force
21%
Coast Guard
13%
Retired
4%

Total votes : 235

branch

Postby NCSportsman » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:57 pm

United State Marine 0341 stationed in Camp Lejeune i have 8 months left. ready to get out and make more time for hunting. I have done one float and one tour to Iraq.
NCSportsman
hunter

Re: Branch of service.

Postby honeybrookhunter » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:51 am

Retired Navy living in Chester County, PA.
honeybrookhunter
Newb

Postby 1FowlHNTR » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:02 am

Active Army here....been to Oklahomo for 3.5 yrs, Korea 1 yr, Ft Hood Tx since Jan 2001. 2 trips to play dodgebomb with Haji 04-05, and this wonderful 15 month vacation!! 3 knee surgeries later, trying to join Devil Dog 28 on the 2009-10 disabled vets world duck hunting escapade!!
SERVICE MEMBERS....If you do not want to stand BEHIND US, feel free to stand IN FRONT OF US...
NRA LIFE MEMBER
DELTA WATERFOWL MEMBER
DUCKS UNLIMITED MEMBER
DUCK COMMANDER "DUCKAHOLICS" MILITARY MEMBER
REFUGE RAT MILITARY MEMBER
1FowlHNTR
hunter

Postby SGM-DKHNTR » Sat May 16, 2009 9:24 am

Army, guess where! :wink:
"I see dead birds flying"
SGM-DKHNTR
hunter

Postby hogfan88 » Sun May 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Air Force Active I am located in louisiana in bossier city @ barksdale AFB. I am taking 2 weeks of leave plan on hunting anywhere those weeks. i am from the MS Delta and my Buddy down here is from AR Delta so we both live in the heart of the MS flyway but would like to get up north to hunt a couple weeks if anyone would be interested in takin a couple guys. I got my own gear and boat too. or if anyone would like to come hunt down here if there in the area or on leave just feel free to get in touch with me.
hogfan88
hunter

Re:

Postby 13space82 » Tue May 19, 2009 7:35 am

LaRedneck wrote:Stationed at Elmendorf, Ak right now. Been to Fairford, England and Warner Robins, Ga.

Been to Tallil or Ali Air Base, Iraq and Sather Air Base, Iraq

Active Air Force going on eight year now. :thumbsup:

I stayed at Tallil for 15 months. April 06-July 07
TNAL45 wrote: Well done sir. I vote this best bitch slap in DHC history.

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=174844

go get the bird wrote:Every time you post, Jesus lets a pitbull live.
13space82
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Wed May 20, 2009 6:59 am

honeybrookhunter wrote:Retired Navy living in Chester County, PA.

:welcome:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Re: branch

Postby QUACK3XS » Wed May 20, 2009 7:00 am

NCSportsman wrote:United State Marine 0341 stationed in Camp Lejeune i have 8 months left. ready to get out and make more time for hunting. I have done one float and one tour to Iraq.

U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby MuddyDogOutdoors » Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 am

Navy. I'm currently stationed in Everett,WA Im military police K9. If anyone wants to go hunting email me at ratherbhunting@hotmail.com or message me on my website www.muddydogoutdoors.com
MuddyDogOutdoors
Newb

Postby QUACK3XS » Thu May 21, 2009 2:53 pm

MuddyDogOutdoors wrote:Navy. I'm currently stationed in Everett,WA Im military police K9. If anyone wants to go hunting email me at ratherbhunting@hotmail.com or message me on my website www.muddydogoutdoors.com

I may want to....are you a guide??? if so no thanks I freelance. My father in law works at Everett, he lives on Camano Is. We come to visit every other year. I hunt all over when I come out that way...but like I said I'm not paying....no offense :thumbsup:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby OutdoorAviator » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Hey everyone. Active duty Marine, currently a 2nd LT stationed at NAS Pensacola with a very long wait before starting Primary. Just moved down to the area 3 weeks ago after graduating TBS in Quantico about a month ago. Looking forward to seeing what Florida has in store for this upcoming duck season. If anyone in the Pensacola/Panhandle area wants to connect for some wing shooting, or any other hunting/fishing for the matter, don't be a stranger! :thumbsup:
Superior pilots use their superior knowledge to keep from using their superior skills.
OutdoorAviator
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 am

OutdoorAviator wrote:Hey everyone. Active duty Marine, currently a 2nd LT stationed at NAS Pensacola with a very long wait before starting Primary. Just moved down to the area 3 weeks ago after graduating TBS in Quantico about a month ago. Looking forward to seeing what Florida has in store for this upcoming duck season. If anyone in the Pensacola/Panhandle area wants to connect for some wing shooting, or any other hunting/fishing for the matter, don't be a stranger! :thumbsup:

Welcome "BB" :biggrin:
devildog28
hunter

Postby 1FowlHNTR » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 pm

devildog28 wrote:
OutdoorAviator wrote:Hey everyone. Active duty Marine, currently a 2nd LT stationed at NAS Pensacola with a very long wait before starting Primary. Just moved down to the area 3 weeks ago after graduating TBS in Quantico about a month ago. Looking forward to seeing what Florida has in store for this upcoming duck season. If anyone in the Pensacola/Panhandle area wants to connect for some wing shooting, or any other hunting/fishing for the matter, don't be a stranger! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S NOT BUTTER!!! DD, you better sit at attention while you're typing that....
SERVICE MEMBERS....If you do not want to stand BEHIND US, feel free to stand IN FRONT OF US...
NRA LIFE MEMBER
DELTA WATERFOWL MEMBER
DUCKS UNLIMITED MEMBER
1FowlHNTR
hunter

Postby OutdoorAviator » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Ha... You know, the first time someone referred that term, I had no clue what it meant/what to thing, until my OSO let me know at my commissioning, lol. Just out of curiosity, are you stationed at Corpus? How's the hunting out there? :beer:
Superior pilots use their superior knowledge to keep from using their superior skills.
OutdoorAviator
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:27 pm

OutdoorAviator wrote:Ha... You know, the first time someone referred that term, I had no clue what it meant/what to thing,

That is the first of many times you will realize that. :thumbsup:

Just remember your senior enlisted and even some younger enlisted know more than you, so don't walk around like a badass or it will come back to bite you.

I'm currently stationed with the 1st Civ. Div. in Houston, where I do MWR procurement. :thumbsup:

The hunting in Corpus is good btw.
devildog28
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:30 pm

1FowlHNTR wrote:
devildog28 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S NOT BUTTER!!! DD, you better sit at attention while you're typing that....

I think I was laying on my couch drinking a beer and farting typing that :biggrin:
devildog28
hunter

Postby Paddles Down » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Active duty Coast Guard here comming up on 8 years so far. I'm in for the haul, getting ready to transfer to New Haven, CT. Been in MI for the last 4 years.
Paddles Down
Paddles Down
hunter

Postby FITZH2O » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children

The dang thing won't let me vote. Don't think I have already.
FITZ

"COMMON SENSE IS AN UNCOMMON VIRTUE"

VEG*NHIPPIE Wrote - I'm from the UK, and it's not an issue here

UNDERRADAR REPLIED - Hey, good to know that. Coming up on July 4, we have a celebration. You know of it?
FITZH2O
hunter

Postby 1FowlHNTR » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:08 pm

FITZH2O wrote:Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
The dang thing won't let me vote. Don't think I have already.

:lol: :lol: that's b/c DHC HATES Marines....LOL J/K :yes:
NRA LIFE MEMBER
DELTA WATERFOWL MEMBER
DUCKS UNLIMITED MEMBER
1FowlHNTR
hunter

Postby fallnl » Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:31 pm

:yes: HOO YAH NAVY! :beer: Although I've been out for almost 3 years now....I do kinda, sorta miss it. Submarines were just too damned cool. Never gonna find anything like it again.
If it flies...It might not die, but by God it will get a damned good dodging workout!!!

2009 TOTALS:
Mallard: 5

Team Quackers for Quackers...(the lowly probie)
fallnl
hunter

Postby milton.kelley » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 am

Marines, 8 years now, three tours in Iraq. Stationed at camp pendleton, Ca. Semper Fi
milton.kelley
hunter

Postby pymy hunter » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:51 am

Army guard infantry sitting in the sand right now. My year will be up and I'll be home just after the season opens. Time is dragging now waiting for the flight home, but it'll come soon enough.

Thanks to all who served that allow us the opportunity to still serve!

Bring on September!
pymy hunter
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 am

:welcome: to DHC
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:00 am

Paddles Down wrote:Active duty Coast Guard here comming up on 8 years so far. I'm in for the haul, getting ready to transfer to New Haven, CT. Been in MI for the last 4 years.

U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:01 am

fallnl wrote::yes: HOO YAH NAVY! :beer: Although I've been out for almost 3 years now....I do kinda, sorta miss it. Submarines were just too damned cool. Never gonna find anything like it again.

:welcome: BUBBLEHEAD :hi:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Military Forum