My last group (for this season).

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

My last group (for this season).

Postby Goose Trooper » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:55 pm

Today was the last day (for this season) in which I had the pleasure to hunt with some of my marine friends with whome ive met this year.

I ended the year with 5 different groups of service members that I had the pleasure to hunt with. I am still waitng on the pictures to be developed of my 2nd, 3rd, & 4th groups and will post them as soon as I can. I really enjoyed meeting and hunting with these fine individuals and cant wait to do it again next year.

I am going to try to get more of the local guiding outfits in my area to do like wise by way of contest/challenge (i.e. g-service w/ the most military persons hunted plus number of birds they took wins a beneli shotgun or case of black cloud, ect.)

Here with me in this pic are marines code named (by their own request) "Jug" and "Big Country" of Mississipi. As you can see they made quick work of these geese. Image
Grant Tyler Hampton
Goose Trooper
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:35 pm

Very nice brother, I wish I could get some specks
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby LaRedneck » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:22 am

Git-r-dun boys :thumbsup:
THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

YOU GOT A PERMIT TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS LIKE THAT (TRACE ADKINS)

NRA
DU
NAHC
LaRedneck
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MIKE J. » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Goose Trooper,

That's awesome :thumbsup:

Thank You for supporting the Military and Vets.

Mike
"Kill counts are for snipers, fighter pilots and Novice duck hunters."
MIKE J.
Forum & State Moderator

Postby k9horseluvr » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:11 am

That's great! It is so awesome to see guys like you supporting our troops. It means alot to the guys and I'm sure they have some lifetime memories and you've made some lifetime friends.

Thanks,
K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby huntnduck » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:56 pm

Goose trooper took care of me and my friends on several hunts this past year. This meant a lot to us because we all invaded Iraq together and until this year have never had the chance to hunt or even see each other since we have gone different directions in life. Even on a couple of days with few birds he did everything possible to make our hunt successful. We had some awesome hunts that my buddies and I will never forget. I recommend using Goose Troop guide service to all military, especially Marines because your going to do some killin.

Killem all and let God sort them out
huntnduck
hunter

Return to Military Forum