Hog Hunt for 2 marines

For those with military experience to hang out.

Moderators: badandy970, MIKE J., k9horseluvr, duck slayR

Hog Hunt for 2 marines

Postby topgun splash » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey guy's,

My name is Steve, I'm a regular on the Calif. Forum, I have two buddies of mine that are leaving the Marine Corp. One has been in 20 yrs. and is careered out. has has done multiple tours, including 5 in the middle east. The other one has been in 6yrs. 4 months, and has done 4 volunteer duties in Iraq.

Their wives have contacted me and asked if I could find them a hog hunt for their retirement, and I graciously said "Yes" Can anyone help me out? these are two guy's that put themselves first, and stood on the lines everyday for our freedom.

Please contact me via my e-mail, thanks so much in advance.
TopGun
"Western Extreme Waterfowl" Making memories,one shot at a time!
Precision waterfowl calls pro staff
"It's like playin' cards with my Sister's kids, you nerve rackin' son's a bitch's!"
topgun splash
hunter

Re: Hog Hunt for 2 marines

Postby lameduck » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:27 am

If you can travel down to Texas I know they offer cheep hog hunts in the West. Throckmorton County is a good place to start looking as we are covered up with hogs. I have some family land out there I wish I could offer up but that is a long story (do not split up land in your will, after a few generations 50 different people your family does not even know will start showing up) Best of luck I think the hunts run about 350 and if you mention the circumstance I am sure they will pad the deal for you. Be prepared to take a step back 50 years, it is good people from a different time.
lameduck
hunter

Postby QUACK3XS » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:31 am

I hope someone comes trough for you, sounds like a great idea :smile:
U.S. NAVY SEABEE VETERAN
QUACK3XS
hunter

Postby k9horseluvr » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:45 pm

That's a great mission for ya! If I had somewhere to hunt hogs. I'm sure someone on here will help out. Good Luck.

K9
And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction:
"I served in the United States Navy"
-JFK
k9horseluvr
Forum Moderator

Postby towgunner » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:51 pm

hogs are unprotected species in NV and there are a ton running around in the Virgin river bottoms around mesquite which is an hour plus north of Vegas on I-15
towgunner
hunter

Postby devildog28 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:10 pm

There's all kinds of hog hunting operations here in TX. try looking on www.texashuntingforum.com
devildog28
hunter

Return to Military Forum