turkey Callin Sponsor

A wild turkey hunting forum for hunting turkeys in the spring and fall seasons.

Moderators: stumpjumper, MossyGO!

turkey Callin Sponsor

Postby jacob1996 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 am

My name is Jake,I am 13,and I'm looking for a turkey calling sponsor. Preferably a custom call maker....
Won 1st ,2nd and 3rd at the Oklahoma State Callin competition in 3 years and have place top 5 in a few others.
I can call good but i could call better,i just dont have the money to afford calls like woodhavens.(actually i do but i wouldnt want to use their calls unless i was sponsored by them...hahaha)I know the ropes of the NWTF callin competitions and dont really care right now if i win or loose, but i dont have nuthin to loose do i? i just love to call and turkey hunt and thats all that reallly matters to me...but that could change very quickly...hahaha....if you want more info or wanna talk my email is jacobhunts365@yahoo.com
or you could just PM me....

Thanks
Jake

P.S. I bet good calls that i use will bag a ton of birds also,you can ask brad about that...hahaha
-Jake
-"aint no party like a duck hunting party cause a duck hunting party dont stop!"-
-Boykin Spaniels RULE!!!-
jacob1996
hunter

Re: turkey Callin Sponsor

Postby jacob1996 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm

tttt
-Jake
-"aint no party like a duck hunting party cause a duck hunting party dont stop!"-
-Boykin Spaniels RULE!!!-
jacob1996
hunter

Re: turkey Callin Sponsor

Postby tgs » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Jacob, Email the call companies you're interested in and see if they would watch a video of you calling. Worked for me.
Good luck.
"Pass a Tradition Along"
tgs
hunter

Return to Turkey Hunting Forum