A wild turkey hunting forum for hunting turkeys in the spring and fall seasons.
Moderators: stumpjumper, MossyGO!
- DHC Sponsor and Moderator
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Aye...it's my island...
Nice bird. What part of the state? No luck yet for me. Heading out again tomorrow.
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:35 pm
Nice bird and great photos congrats. What you running for a camera. Seems like its got some real nice glass on it.
- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Where the birds are
Awesome turkey and as usual superb photos
If you believe in the 150 pellets in the 10 inch circle, I guarantee you will miss more turkeys!!
- Posts: 7834
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:52 pm
- Location: Southern Illinois
This post is usless without details!
Spurs? Beard? Weight?
Nice looking bird Brian!
A-Bomb for get the question about the camera,he ain't giving up secretes!!!!
2016 Season Totals
Canada Geese 147
Band Count 5 goose,3 duck
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:13 am
- Location: Southwestern Vermont
Return to Turkey Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest