Hey Stump?????

A wild turkey hunting forum for hunting turkeys in the spring and fall seasons.

Moderators: stumpjumper, MossyGO!

Hey Stump?????

Postby cut_un » Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:19 pm

What ya up to stump, :huh: you needing any help down your way We can call in some reinforcements if your turkeys are getting the best of ya :yes:
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff

Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
cut_un
hunter

Postby orangefoot » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Yea you need some help? :huh: :smile:
"Grind Em"
orangefoot
hunter

Postby tripleCBoykins » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:16 am

Lost Call. yelp, yelp- yelp- Yelp- YElp- YELp -YELP-YELP-YELp- YElp-Yelp- yelp-yelp- yelp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hunt with Boykins
tripleCBoykins
hunter

Postby stumpjumper » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for your TRUE support there guys :thumbsup: I am currently in AL working but will return home on Fri to chase a few more birds around Sat in the rain. I hunted Thurs, Fri, Sat on a special hunt permit in NC with a friend of mine that wanted to learn how to be a better turkey hunter. Well, he learned alright, from making ALOT of mistakes. He snaps his head around at every sound, NEVER has his gun in the ready position ( until he thinks the birds are coming ), assumes there are no birds in the woods if he didn`t hear a gobble etc, etc, etc........Each one of these lessons cost birds during those three days. I knew it was going to be a teaching trip, BUT man can a guy get a break. So this weekend I will probably get to hunt by myself with no distractions. And if it doesn`t work out I may have to turn on the blue light and sound off on the rescue alarm to get some of you real turkey hunters in here to help a brother out. I`m proud to say that I am GETTING MY BUTT HANDED TO ME THIS YEAR :help: :help:

STUMP
'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen..'
stumpjumper
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cut_un » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Proud is right brother, we all know these turkeys are "no pushovers". When you finally do get to have a dragging party, it's a day of celebration and you've earned every step along the way. Bet you can well remember all the ones that kicked you butt , I sure can!
Glad you checked in and are still doing battle, good luck Bro :yes:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Postby stumpjumper » Mon May 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Cut, I don`t want to go into specifics yet ( might jinx myself ) BUT I am still birdless as of now. Next Sat is the end of the season and I`ll let you know how it went. Don`t want to make the turkey God`s mad if you know what I mean. But I will say...My butt HURTS

STUMP
'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen..'
stumpjumper
Forum & State Moderator

Postby orangefoot » Mon May 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Good luck Stump hope you getta big un. :thumbsup:
"Grind Em"
orangefoot
hunter

Postby cut_un » Mon May 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Good Luck Stump, you and I both know for a fact that "it's not over til it's over soooooo.. Go get em Bro :thumbsup:

Team Chasin' Feathers
cut_un
hunter

Return to Turkey Hunting Forum