A wild turkey hunting forum for hunting turkeys in the spring and fall seasons.
Moderators: stumpjumper, MossyGO!
- DHC Sponsor and Moderator
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Aye...it's my island...
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will sit next to you and say damn that was fun.
- Posts: 172
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:56 pm
- Location: South Central, Minnesota
Congrats on the bird!
Got to love the feeling after getting your first bird.
"It's better to be hated for who you are than be loved for who you're not"
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 920
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:46 pm
- Location: Kansas
Hey brother, nice bird, glad you did the deed.
As far as the distance, I know you guys are used to "in your face
Big Al's" Take 'Em" Silhouettes Pro Staff
Team Chasin' Feathers
Eastern Shore Rod & Gun Club
Share your passion, take a kid hunting!
- Posts: 5974
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:26 am
- Location: Central VA.( Atlantic Flyway)
Congrats to you.
Im so jealous our season is over.
- Posts: 1025
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:18 pm
- Location: West Monroe Louisiana
Congratulations and a job well done sir. It only matters that you feel the bird is a trophy. I`m glad that you got to get the full RSH on your hunt. There will surely be more to come!!!!
'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen..'
- Forum & State Moderator
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:03 pm
- Location: NC
Conrad’s Brian, on your turkey. I can remember my first one and man was I exited!!
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:30 pm
- Location: Swansboro, North Carolina
Return to Turkey Hunting Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest