Saw the FA fullbodies and HC Canadas

Canadas and Specks (Whitefronts). A place to discuss Canada goose hunting tips, tactics, and reports.

Moderators: Skyblaster7, Cupped-n-Committed, smitty2640

Saw the FA fullbodies and HC Canadas

Postby ks_waterfowler » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:10 pm

Got a first hand look at the FA fullbodies. They look much better than in the catalogs. The paint was very tough. Passed the fingernail and key test. Flocking seems to be very well done. Very nice decoy.

Drawbacks- Smaller than GHG or Bigfoots, and I didn't like the weighted footbase at all. Also didn't like the way they come prepacked with 2 feeders, 1 active, 1 sentry. Would have rather had all actives.

HC canadas I was very disappointed with. I personally thought the ones I saw at Cabelas looked like crap. GHG blew them away. Maybe the others are better but I wouldn't have bought these.

Also Picked us 1 dozen G&H goose floaters and 4 bigfoots at ****'s in KC (the one that was galyans). Got $10 off my $300 purchase. They had lots of G&H and Bigfoots. Also had flambeau and carrylite divers fairly cheap.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby newbiewaterfowler » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:00 am

I have some 05 hardcores and GHG pro grades...I'll never buy another hardcore again...GHG all the way..Iordered the HC over the internet,dumb mistake,and now I can't sell them.. :thumbsdown:
newbiewaterfowler
hunter

Return to Canada Goose Hunting Forum