Got broken into at Lake access!

Waterfowl topics at their best, post here and read others views on Vermont duck hunting

Moderator: yellodog1

Got broken into at Lake access!

Postby VtMike » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:45 pm

Little heads up guys, I had my truck broken into at the Lewis Creek ccess on Long Point Rd, N Ferrisburg tonight. They got about $800.00 worth of my stuff. I had it locked in the back of my pickup. They broke the lock on my cap to get in. There was a white beat up Ford panel van with damage or something messed up on the right side, in the parking lot when I got there. They seemed a little out of place just sitting there, so I waited until the left before I headed out. When I got back it was too late. :pissed: Just wanted to give you all some warning. If any of you see a van that matches the description at any of the access in the area WRITE DOWN THE PLATE #. Send it to me! Hopfuly you won't need it for you.
If it looks like it bites..........Don't Pet it!!!
VtMike
hunter

Postby yellodog1 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:26 am

VT MIKE, I think Moe got his van broken in to there 15 or 20 years ago. He had all his electrician tools in there. Its unfortunate that it has to happen. Hopefully someone gets the plate #. You should get the description out there to all the rest of the guys so the keep an eye out for the van.
yellodog1
State Moderator

Return to Vermont Duck Hunting