Hunting Argentina

Mexico, Europe, South America, New Zealand, etc. Countries other than the US and CA.

Moderator: AAR

Hunting Argentina

Postby buckeye23 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm

my sister is going to be in argentina from jan thru march for school.i was wondering if it might be possible for her to get a hunt or two in while she is there.she is going to be in rosario,does this area hold many ducks?and if so can someone point me in the direction of an outfitter who might do a 1 day trip.any info someone can give me will be helpful.Thanks
buckeye23
hunter

Re: Hunting Argentina

Postby The Waterfowler » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:25 pm

Doves aren't a problem that time of year but most outfitters don't start on ducks till April and later. We can check and see if something is available then or if they are even legal in March as that is the end of their summer. Contact me via p.m. if interested. I've duck hunted down there from May through August.
Helping waterfowl make bad decisions since 1961.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Waterfowler
hunter

Re: Hunting Argentina

Postby gwdecoys » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 pm

I recognized Rosario from roadsigns.. We have hunted patos, perdiz, palomas, y ortas cosas junto de Benito Juarez.. Have been down the past six years with friends..Our host is developing a pretty good rig of cork patos--Barcino, maicero,picazo, overo,cucharas, and colorados.. You all had pretty good water this year, and the re appears to be a lot of grass in fields--good for perdiz, we hope..Taking some new paints this year--about 60 altogether, sprig, widgeon and whitefaces. They were fun painting this past winter. Hunting tu pays este que bueno!!
gwdecoys
hunter

Return to International Duck Hunting