If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.
Hello out there in goose land. Only 36 hours left and we have 400 geese eating every day in one of our grass fields.Hopefully it's going to be a good one ! Anyone else hunting a hot field Saturday? Have a great year.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:37 pm
- Location: Little Compton, R.I.
Good luck man!
- DHC Sponsor and Moderator
- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:33 pm
- Location: Aye...it's my island...
I'll be out there all weekend too!
Sunday we'll be in the SSMA. Oh yea, next Wednesday too.
Somerset Sportsman Club
East Warren Rod and Gun
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:44 pm
- Location: SE MA
Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest