Capt. Brian-F&S

If sea duck hunting is your specialty, then share your thoughts on Rhode Island duck hunting with others.

Moderator: TheSwamper

Capt. Brian-F&S

Postby DeadDuckCapt. » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:28 am

Props for the Field and Stream interview / Comments. I'll have my X-full choke in when I make it out for a trip!
Stupefying Substances..............Work
DeadDuckCapt.
hunter

Re: Capt. Brian-F&S

Postby TheSwamper » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:53 am

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Haven't seen it yet!
TheSwamper
DHC Sponsor and Moderator

Postby greencop43 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Got it saved for you when you get home
Stay Safe
greencop43
hunter

Postby duckdoghelper » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:36 pm

:help: Ok, I am very new to this, but very old to the sport of duck and goose hunting! So here goes. I am looking to run my dog for retrieving purposes. He is well trained, patient once he's settled in, and an excellent retriever. He's approaching 4yrs. old. I normally run him in the spring for test purposes and figured what better way to keep him up to par than to hunt him in the off season. Anyhow, I am looking to work him alongside hunters to retrieve their downed birds. This does not eliminate other methods of retrieval. He misses them every now and then just like you do. Although, he will respond to hand signals on blind retrieves. I am not looking to steal anyone's favorite coves, holes or fields. I'm just looking to get some feathers for my dog! I know how hard it is to obtain places to hunt these days. I am looking for legal, ethical and safe hunters only to respond to this post. I have a post on craigslist. It just seems there aren't many waterfowlers these days. What a shame. As for me I am experienced have re-aquired some gear and love the sport. If you have interest in seeing a good dog work hard for you please respond. You won't be disappointed. crap, this sounds like a date add! E-mail me at imagoodmann@yahoo.com if interested.
duckdoghelper
Newb

Return to Rhode Island Duck Hunting