Why do we duck hunt?

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Why do we duck hunt?

Postby ZHUNTER » Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:28 am

What drives us to duck hunt? Why do we put so much time and effort into decoy spreads, dogs, blinds, equipment, and all of the other neccesities used in duck hunting? All of the effort put into it for what, a half dozen ducks? Well personally I do it for many reasons, but the biggest is because it is FUN!!!! WHy do you?!?!
ZHUNTER
hunter

Re: Why do we duck hunt?

Postby duck killer instict » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:03 pm

for the fun like you said and just being outside and seeing the ducks beats staying home watching tv unless the packers are winning
if it flys, it dies
duck killer instict
hunter

Postby ZHUNTER » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:53 pm

It kind of sucks that the packers just lost, i wish they wouldve gone through the playoffs a little further. I had tickets to the game this past sunday, it was cold as hell but fun to be there.
ZHUNTER
hunter

Postby duck killer instict » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:18 pm

i wasnt so bad them losing if their defence didnt suck and they would have lost to a good team rather than the vikings
if it flys, it dies
duck killer instict
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting