Multiple guns

Duck hunting in California topics include: California duck hunting trips, the past hunting seasons, and share information about California duck hunting guides.

Moderators: #1wingnut, duckman2000, PinTeal, finsnfeathershunter

Multiple guns

Postby Humboldt Scaup » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:59 am

Does anyone know the regs on bringing more than one gun with you to the blind. I want one for a duck gun and one for a goose gun. I hate it when people see geese off in the distance and unload reload unload reload blah blah blah.
The ducks are right there. Where? Right there. Where? OHHHH they're right there.

I think the ducks will be better off flying straight.
Humboldt Scaup
hunter

Postby ACEBLDRS » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:42 pm

I don't think there should be a problem with having more than one gun in the blind. But I am not certain. Personally I think it would be pain, but if you think it will work for you, then go for it. I don't ever get a chance at a mixed bag of ducks and geese, that is why I wouldn't be worring about it. But if you are in a pit blind up in the rice country, then it could be a benifit I guess.
.....you've got to ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry

Die' en ain't much of a livin' son.
ACEBLDRS
Spoon Bill hunter extraordinaire

Postby puddlehunter » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:46 pm

On a refuge it 25 shells only (no 10 ga). bring 10 shotguns (no 10 ga)and no one will care but 25 shells only! 20 12ga and 6 20ga= 26 one shell over and will cost alot!
puddlehunter
puddlehunter
hunter

Return to California Duck Hunting