Duck Hunting Forum banner

my new layout boat (PICS)

4K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  pointimgdogs 
#1 ·
This is the new layout boat i just finished painting and putting the blind up

See less See more
#8 ·
ISHOOTDIVERS - what grass did you use?
i will look and see and get back to you on the one i acually used i had bought about 5 different kinds and this was the one that worked best some of the other that palm leaves were cut short were awfule so i will have to look and see what brand they were i used here

DUCKCALLER - what is the brand of boat?
it is a 4 rivers layout boat

T-MAN - is that camo clad?
Nope its not camo clad... painted it myself with some primer first and then a camo spray paint

And thanks everybody that has responded it took alot of work that is for sure

hope this answers any of ya questions

#15 ·
Boat length 13'6" Brand four rivers layout boat capacity 2 dog deck by transom. Go to fourriverslayoutboats.com or something like that and you can see there diferent sizes and paint jobs. Love mine and I have a 6hp electric start beavertail mud motor on mine. Ran awesome with a trolling motor, but I hunt through to much mud.

#18 ·
Nice set up oasis. I really like the Four Rivers boats. They are perfectly designed for low profile hunting in just about any situation. I could not believe how stable they are. Add a 6 hp mud motor and nothing will stop you.

Good looking rig. :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.