Powder coat replacement bumper - SW Houston?

Discussion about Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles, & Trailers.

Moderators: fowl_wishes, whisperin' duck, KCDuckMaster, ajmorell

Powder coat replacement bumper - SW Houston?

Postby texast224 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:43 am

Anyone have a recommendation on someone who can sand blast – then powder coat a ranch hand style rear bumper? In the SW Houston area – can be anywhere from Rosenberg, Stafford to Pearland / Alvin area.

I’m also interested in looking for a front end replacement bumper. Ranch Hand is too expensive, any decent alternatives out there? I have a 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4x4.
Thanks.
texast224
hunter

Re: Powder coat replacement bumper - SW Houston?

Postby devildog28 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 am

Can't help you with the powder coat issue, but I can tell you from experience that ranch hand is the cheapest you're going to find. I tried to find cheaper.
devildog28
hunter

Postby VtechSkybuster » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Im gonna Line-X mine (truck bed liner), only $200 bucks and they are going to warrenty the coating. Two winters of salt in VT and mines streaking pretty bad already, but the thing is a tank! I wouldnt go without it.
They might get my guns, but they're gonna get the bullets first!!
VtechSkybuster
hunter

Postby dieselduck » Fri May 07, 2010 10:17 am

texast224 wrote:Anyone have a recommendation on someone who can sand blast – then powder coat a ranch hand style rear bumper? In the SW Houston area – can be anywhere from Rosenberg, Stafford to Pearland / Alvin area.

I’m also interested in looking for a front end replacement bumper. Ranch Hand is too expensive, any decent alternatives out there? I have a 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4x4.
Thanks.

I built my own bumpers and it was relatively cheap. Check out my thread in Nevada duck hunting called "get your rig ready for next season!"
dieselduck
hunter

Return to Vehicle forum