quoting

If you have any DHC SITE, FORUMS, or LOGGING IN issues or general computer problems, please post them here.

quoting

Postby bayouboy » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:42 pm

how do you quote more than 1 person at once? whenever i try to quote more than 1 text, it jumbles it together and quotes the last person.
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
bayouboy
hunter

Re: quoting

Postby Indaswamp » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:29 pm

bayouboy wrote:how do you quote more than 1 person at once? whenever i try to quote more than 1 text, it jumbles it together and quotes the last person.

Hit the quote button in the top right corner on their message on the board...this will only allow you imbed 3 quotes though.. :thumbsup:
The Cajun 7 Course Meal; 1 lb. of boudin and a six pack of Abita beer.

Save the Marsh, Eat a Nutria!

Indaswamp
Forum Moderator

Re: quoting

Postby bayouboy » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Indaswamp wrote:
bayouboy wrote:how do you quote more than 1 person at once? whenever i try to quote more than 1 text, it jumbles it together and quotes the last person.

Hit the quote button in the top right corner on their message on the board...this will only allow you imbed 3 quotes though.. :thumbsup:

thanks inda. im an idiot. i figured it out right after i put this up. i had been copying the text then hitting quote.
The New Orleans Saints
Superbowl XLIV Champions

“I have no reason to fear the hat. I put it on my head everyday.” Coach Les Miles
bayouboy
hunter

Return to Duckhuntingchat.com Site Issues Forum