how bout them seahawks?!!!

Discussion of football, baseball, hockey, basketball, Nascar, etc..

Moderators: gotduck68415, HoCoHunter

how bout them seahawks?!!!

Postby jjohnson_714 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:15 pm

yeah 8 and 2 now... its about time my team has a chance at the superbowl after years and years of waiting....
jjohnson_714
State Moderator

Postby Snaph » Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:48 am

I am not trying to be a jerk, so don't take this wrong. I would not get too excited about a team that barely sqeaked past the 49ers. I don't see anybody stopping Indy this year. But anything can happen.
Snaph
hunter

Postby AK Ducks » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:34 pm

the Seahawks are lucky there not in the AFC and that other teams aren't having good year. they are a good team and maybe this year is the year that they make it to the big game but I doubt that them (or any NFC Team) will win the super bowl in the next couple years.
thanks to the men and woman of the United States Coast Guard- without them I would not be here.
AK Ducks
hunter

Postby Swamp Puppy » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:56 pm

the fact that the Detroit Lions are still in the hunt for a playoff spot tells me that the NFC is not a conference loaded with tough teams......add to that the fact that there are 3 or 4 very good teams in the AFC that probably won't even make a playoff spot...well, i don't think the 'hawks have much of a chance against a top flight AFC team.

and as it was pointed out earlier...they almost lost to the niners for pete's sake.
Friends Don't Let Friends Shoot Mossbergs.
Swamp Puppy
hunter

Postby chevyZ71 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:22 pm

im all about some seahawks. always enjoyable to watch shawn(not sure if this is the way he spells his name). he's a good alabama guy.
chevyZ71
hunter

Postby vikingsfan » Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:50 pm

All i care about is my vikings winning 5 strait!!!! here come the playoffs! :getdown: :getdown:
"keep pissin i'm reloadin!"
vikingsfan
hunter

Postby choclab » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:13 pm

Hey Snaph.........how do you like your humble pie any way!?!?!? :toofunny: We goin' to da bowl baby. The next great dynasty has begun!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :getdown: :getdown: :salude:
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby Snaph » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:08 pm

My humble pie tastes just fine... :oops: I was waiting for your post. Congrats on your seahawks making it to the big game. I said I did not see anybody making it past Indy...well the Steelers did and you have to make it past them next. I lived out there (WA) for a while and I like the Seahawks...I have nothing against them. To tell the truth I am divided on who I want to win. I like the Steelers as a team...but I can't stand the Steeler fans around here. The other half of me wants to see (being a 49ers fan) the NFC take back the title from the AFC. I don't know... :thumbsup:

And I have to ask. Why am I the only one that has to eat "humble pie"???? :umm:

:mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Postby choclab » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:04 pm

Your post was the first one I saw. :toofunny: Just razzin' the ol Snaph a little bit. :salude: I hope ya root for the Hawks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Besides.....I have had my fair share of humble pie for quite a few years. :toofunny:
"The rich....who are content to buy what they have not the skill to get by their own exertions, are the real enemies of game". Teddy Roosevelt
choclab
hunter

Postby Snaph » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:44 pm

Thats cool...I can take razzin as well as I can dish it out. :thumbsup:
The Steeler fans at work today where going nuts and being obnoxious as usual. Man they drive me nuts. There is one Steeler fan that I can stand...but then again...I live with her. I think i will just drink beer and watch the game....then I will forget who won by the time the Daytona 500 starts. :mrgreen:
Snaph
hunter

Return to Sports